Meeting point at Soekarno Hatta Int Airport at 5 Am then boarding to
Waingapu at 6 Am with transit in Denpasar. Arrival at 11.20 AM in
Waingapu city, directly check in hotel and lunch. After lunch explore
Waingapu city by visiting old traditional village which you can found the
Royal stone funeral end by catch sunset at Walakiri with dancing threes
around. Back to the city and have dinner before back to the hotel and stay night in Waingapu.
Day2 : Explore East Sumba (B,L,D)
After breakfast, we’ll explore East Sumba visiting old traditional village,
horse setting in havana then follow sacral rituals to give ‘dinner’ to Royal
Family Death Body till catch the milky way up the king stone funeral,
Dinner will serve in the village or along the way back to Waingapu city.
Day3 : Waingapu - Waikabubak (East - Central Sumba) (B,L,D)
After breakfast and directly check out hotel, we gonna drive for 4 - 6 hours and will stop at some interesting spot along the way to Waikabubak city end by visiting old traditional village of Tarung and Waitabar before check in hotel.
After breakfast in the hotel, drive to West Sumba and stop by to Ledetadu traditional village with here you can found some local peoples try so hard to reach the water sources, some in deeply cave and catch sunset in the remote beach. Meals will serve in local restaurant along the way, arrival in the night in Tambolaka city directly check in hotel and rest.
Day5 : Tambolaka - Jakarta/others Destination (B)
After breakfast in the hotel, drive to the airport to continue to others destination.
END OF SERVICES.
THINGS TO DO:
1. Always Bring A Cash, in the way it's hard to find an ATM machine so bring enough cash.
2. Sumba Ikat weaving is BEST in INDONESIA. Prepare some budget to buy this one.
3. Prohibited from taking guitar and making noise in the village and at the night ceremonies.
4. Participants must comply with advice and guidance.
5. Participants must maintain their own luggage, the risk of losing not Organizer responsibility.
THINGS TO BRING :
1. Backpack/Cariel 40 L - 60 L/Travel Bag
2. Cloth For 5-6 D
3. Short pant Min. 2
4. Long Pant Min 2
5. Sweather/ jacket 1
6. Swim Suit 1
7. Beach Saroong 1
8. Towel 1
9. Sun Blok 1 btl
10. sunglass + swim glass 1 + 1
11. Umbrella 1
12. Hat 1
13. Sandal/Beach Sandal 1
14. Camera 1
15. Raincoat 1
16. Shoes 1
17. Shower Gear 1 packet
18. Private Medicine
19. Mosquito Spray
20. Malaria Pils
21. Senter 1 pcs
Condition In Field:
1. According our attending to the Ceremonies to honor the family and the
death body we should prepare to give offering death with Ikat weaving &
Battle nut, coffee and sugar and we will prepare it and already include with
2. Cities that will go through and visit are small towns, where there are no Accommodation Hotel Star, only standard Motel Simple but clean and relatively comfortable & safe for the rest.
4. Toilet conditions, the way we might be seeing Toilet facilities are very good at un-standard restaurants and at gas pumps. So for those of you that women do not forget to always be ready to tissue in your bag.
5. Given the tourist sites that we will visit highly influential with the weather
factors that exist, then we ask for their cooperation and keep reminding each